CERTIFICATION IN COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL PLAY THERAPY
– PLAY THERAPY Certification online
It is possible to obtain the international certification of PRACTITIONER in COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL PLAY THERAPY
– Define a structured path in the training
– Ensure correct dissemination and exercise of the model
– Provide users with a list of therapists in the area with proven preparation and experience with the Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy model.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The course is aimed at:
- Clinical Social Workers Or Licensed Independent Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist
- Licensed Mental Health Clinical Nurse Practitioner
The course is organized in cumulative training modules in order to receive the certification of PRACTITIONER in COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL PLAY THERAPY.
The following requirements are necessary:
– Attended at least 70 hours (hours of online lessons/face-to-face lessons + individual study hours) of training with Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy accredited trainers.
– Carried out at least 10 hours of case consultation with CBPT Research Center experts. Group supervision is possible. Two hours with two students are worth an individual hour. Three and a half / four hours (half day) with three / six students are worth an individual hour.
– Passed an online theory test.
– Presented and discussed, in-person or online, a videotaped therapy sessions
Training entitles you to:
– Free registration to the list of professionals trained in Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy on the institutional website
– Certificate of participation as ” Practitioner in Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy”